What we’ve been told:
- new CNI (now XYNGULAR see update below) product will quickly become the #1 sampling product of all time
- consumers will notice a change within twenty minutes
- they will feel good with increased energy
- their focus will be intensified
- they will experience a heightened sense of well being
- their appetite will decrease
- all natural (no ephedra (ma huang))
- four months of samples will cost $120
- single line compensation plan will eventually reach around the world (think of the “I’d like to buy…” commercial where everyone holds hands) – one team worldwide
- pay plan will have no structural requirements
- daily checks/cheques
- monthly qualifier will be $40
- Canada and U.S. only at present
- 10 – 20 new countries this year
- another, unannounced, product is already pre-approved in eighty countries
What we know:
- timing is very important
- weight loss products top the all-time best seller list
- the more people you and your team share samples with, the bigger your income will be
Have you met any profile network marketers who were there at the beginning of Herbalife?
>> click here to visit
Update: I removed this link, please see below.
Update: CNI merged with XYNGULAR to become XYNGULAR. The ‘JOIN NOW 4 FREE’ promotion is no longer available. I’ve updated the link above to point to my new site.
- click the ‘JOIN NOW 4 FREE’ button
- you will receive an email which will help you customize your free website
- ask your contacts to do what you just did
The cliché is “everything to gain and nothing to lose.” What if it’s actually true? This is not a time to be fence sitting.
Product results may not reflect the results of all consumers of CNI products. CNI products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The earnings of Independent Sales Reps are not necessarily representative of the income that a Sales Rep can or will earn through his or her participation in the CNI Pay Plan. These figures should not be considered as guarantees or projections of your actual earnings or profits.
Update 20111103: I’m no longer involved with network marketing.