Are you a network marketer or potential networker who lives in Canada? Are you trying to find a Canadian MLM?
Network marketing in Canada has its challenges. If you’ve been networking for long, you may have experienced some, or perhaps all, of this scenario:
- you discovered a ground-floor, potential money-maker, but it started in the USA and wasn’t open for business in Canada
- you set up a US address to get a head-start and made frequent cross-border trips to pickup your orders and cheques
- when the opportunity finally arrived in Canada, the product was “for personal consumption only, not for retail”
- the variable currency exchange rate and shipping costs made your product expensive and thus difficult to market
- hassles with Canada Customs
- Canada Post handling charges
- you joined a network marketing company that was already well established in the US, but was pre-launching in Canada only to discover that existing, high-ranking, US distributors were more appealing to your fellow Canadians than you were.
What if instead, you discovered a company that:
- was only six months old (20100601) and launched in Canada at exactly the same time that it launched in the U.S.
- had a Canadian office, staffed by Canadians
- had products that ship directly to you from the Canadian office without going through Customs
- was very competitive in a trillion-dollar industry
- had reasonable shipping costs with no charges for orders over $200
- made it easy for you to do business online
- offered low startup and low monthly costs
- featured a remarkable commission structure that removes most, if not all, the roadblocks to your financial success?
Hey, even our President’s wife was born in Alberta.
My name’s Dr. Frank Eves, I live in a gorgeous village on Canada’s west coast. XYNGULAR Canada will allow me to network the world from the comfort of our home. My commute is over when I grab a chilled glass of fresh orange juice from my fridge.
- call # ### ###-#### to hear what I heard
- >> click here to discover XYNGULAR
Update 20111103: I’m no longer involved with network marketing.